Stream

Sunday, May 19, 2013

365 Movie Challenge - Week 1


Week one of my challenge started off a little slow but that is because after almost two weeks off of work I was swamped and didn't have much movie free time until the weekend. 

Below are my movies of the week:

January 1
               National Treasure (Directed by Jon Turteltaub) Nic Cage might not be a great actor but the history buff in me enjoys watching this movie.

January 4
              Looper (Directed by Rian Johnson) One of the most creative movies I have seen in a long time. Cid (Pierce Gagnon) was amazing for such a young actor.

              ParaNorman (Directed by Chris Butler & Sam Fell) Animation was good but I was not looking for a movie with the type of message it presented.

January 5
              Zero Dark Thirty (Directed by Kathryn Bigelow) One of the movies I have been looking forward to most in recent years and it didn’t disappoint at all.

              Ocean's Eleven (Directed by Steven Soderbergh) I have seen this movie so many times I have lost count, but I still enjoy it as much as I did the first time. This is the movie cast I always wish I could hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment